Disability football Cambridgeshire
Cambridge United disability football sessions
Powerchair/Manual Wheelchair Football sessions
Manual wheelchair football is 4-5pm on Sundays at New Road, Impington Village CB24 9LX
Powerchair football starts is 5-6pm on Sundays at New Road, Impington Village CB24 9LX
The first two weeks are free followed by £3 per session. Interested? Contact Phil Mullen on 07948 407950 or email email@example.com
Sunday afternoon sessions from 3-4pm at New Road, Impington Village College, CB24 9LX
The first two weeks are free followed by £3 per session.Interested? Contact Phil Mullen on 07948 407950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CUFC sessions costing £3 per session per week.
- Cerebral Palsy session Saturdays 10am – 11am at Impington Village College Sports Centre, New Road Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9LX
- Downs Syndrome session Saturdays, 11am – 12pm at Impington Village College Sports Centre, New Road Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9LX
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Difficulties/Disabilities football for age under 14s: Sundays 1-2pm in the main hall at: Impington Village College Sports Centre,CB24 9LX.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Difficulties/Disabilities football for age 14 years + : Sundays 2-3pm in the main hall at: Impington Village College Sports Centre,CB24 9LX.
- Blind football sessions for both children and adults. The sessions will be run by qualified blind and partially sighted football coaches every week. Saturdays 10-11am (Adults), 11am-12noon (Children Under 16yrs), Coleridge Community College, Radegund Rd, Cambridge CB1 3RJ.
To book or for more information on any Cambridge United FC sessions, contact Phil Mullen by email: email@example.com
Cambridge United Community Trust are delivering this new project, which will be led by a British Sign language Level 2 coach to provide an opportunity for people aged 14+ to engage with this exciting programme.
Abbey Astro: at Abbey Leisure Centre, Whitehill Rd, Cambridge CB5 8NT
For all abilities and aged 14yrs+
£3 per session (first 2 sessions FREE)
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peterborough Pan Disability Football Sessions
Peterborough United Foundation and the Free Kicks Foundation have teamed up to deliver fortnightly sessions for players with any disabilities on a Saturday morning. The sessions are open to all ages and abilities. They will provide a safe fun learning environment for all players taking part and will be run by qualified coaches. All Sessions will be indoors, so players should wear suitable footwear and clothing (including shinpads where appropriate) and bring their own drinks to ensure they remain suitably hydrated during the sessions.
Venue: Nene Park Academy Sports Hall, Oundle Road, Peterborough. PE2 7EA
Cost: £2 per session
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am for dates and more information see poster
For more information, please email email@example.com
Love football but not up to running around? Why not try Walking Football?
Walking football has become increasingly popular. It’s exactly as it sounds – a standard game of football where players walk instead of run.’ It’s designed to help people get fit or maintain an active lifestyle no matter what their age and fitness, as well as support people getting back into football if they have given it up due to age or injury.
If you are interested in finding out how to get started in walking football, contact Living Sport’s Rebecca Evans – email Rebecca.Evans@livingsport.co.uk or call 01487 849929. You can find more info on the Living Sport website.
Leverington Sports and Social Club Disability Football Community Group
The club offers opportunities for people of all abilities to participate in football. Members have the opportunity to be part of a supportive and inclusive community group where they can socialise and develop as individuals.
For further information contact Matt Warren: 07596 457605 or firstname.lastname@example.org