Link your local parent group with Pinpoint
If you are a member of a parent support group, we’d love to work with you. Pinpoint has a parent group networking scheme and also runs training sessions and joint events with Cambridgeshire groups to help promote what you do and to help get parent carers’ voices heard and acted on.
Let’s be stronger together!
View our listing for support groups in Cambridgeshire to see if your group is already represented. If not, email us and we’ll get your group added.
You can get involved by:
- linking up with us
- electing a representative to attend our network meetings for parents of disabled children and young people and to tell us about the parent issues and concerns parents in your group
- inviting us to come to your group meetings or events
- promoting Pinpoint and our events to your members
- making sure the interests of the parents who attend your group are represented on the Pinpoint county parent participation group: Partners in Commissioning
- taking part in consultations and surveys we send you